Tuesday 28 September 2010

On the Roof

The boys were up by 5am again - I think I just need to start seeing this as normal and going to bed before ten, but I am really rubbish at going to bed early. Anyway - the monsoons are finally clearing, and the mosquitoes are dying away, so we spend more time outside. I took the boys out onto the roof this morning as I pegged out laundry, and gave them a big bowl of water and some bits to wash, and there you go - happy rascals for a couple of hours......
There is a lovely shady corner of the roof terrace which just happens to be the bit where the tap is - it couldn't be better designed.
When we came downstairs around ten, they were so hungry they thought it was lunchtime.









And a couple of shots, east and west, from the very top of the house:


2 comments: