Sunday 18 April 2010

For those of you who grew up in the 80s....

Remember The Lost Boys?

I was a bit obsessed with this film in the late 80s - goodness knows what I would've been like if Twilight had been around then.....

This is Clarence pier in Southsea but I was struck by a memory of The Lost Boys - the bit where Michael meets Sky at the fair, I think - so thought I would give it a post to itself, as a nod and wave across the years to my 15 year old self, and to share with anyone else out there that might've loved it as much as I did...

4 comments:

  1. Ah, now I know where "down south" you were (posted a comment on you other post too), not too far from us, although Southsea and Portsmouth are always a bit cooler than where we are - a bit more exposed.

    I too loved, loved, loved that film xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! I looved that film!! I wanted to call my daughter Star (when I was 15)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful film. I have it on DVD and watch it at random times. Love the memories it brings and love this post.
    Thank you.
    Off to dig out the film now ;-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete