Saturday 10 April 2010

Can I just...

... moan a bit? I have just stopped packing - I can't say finished, because I haven't. I fact I have still to iron Noah's clothes so that I can pack for him. (Please don't despise me - some things - not all - I just have to iron......)

How... how is packing so tiring? I wonder around rooms, up and downstairs, and whenever I walk through a doorway it has some kind of Harry Potteresque charm on it and consequently my brain is emptied of the very reason I walked into said room. Bah!

And this is just for four days away at Grandma's house. Admittedly I am packing for five people, two of whom who are not even here but have emailed me a list from Eve's godfather's in London - I MUST NOT forget Eve's flamingo - but still..... I guess it's a pretty hard time of year to pack for - given that we had snow just over a week or so ago and yet the boys have been running around the garden, wearing only their lunch and some dirt smeared over their feral little bods, this aftrenoon.

Is it just me who is this inept??

I would love to leave it until tomorrow - but know that Thom and Noah will eagerly unpack faster than I can pack in the first place....

But I feel better for the moan so I shall now get on with it.... Enjoy the sunshine everyone!

2 comments:

  1. bless you xxxxx
    gorgeous photos in your posts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Packing is exhausting. There have been many times when I've almost been in tears and have declared that it's just not worth going on holiday because of all the packing and list-making, so I do sympathise! I hope you have a lovely time away though and maybe let someone else unpack for you when you get back! x

    ReplyDelete