Tuesday 12 October 2010

More Painting

We went to a party at Paula's house on Friday and the very clever and talented Natasha was there with her face paints - so we had to have a go! She was all the more clever as she managed to paint all of these after sunset, during load-shedding (scheduled power cut) by the light of an eco-torch. Isn't she amazing?!
Her work has been in Hello! and OK magazines, and more recently in Friday! the Kathmandu entertainment paper, which this week had Eve on the front cover with her International Day costume on and not-matching-but-delightful face paint. Wow.

The party at Paula's was lovely. We were up on the roof terrace for most of the evening and I got my first glimpse of Himalaya through the distant clouds.

I also managed to leave Thom's sandals there (well, it was dark.....) There's never really been any doubt that I have made the full and complete transition to 'mother' - but here's proof if needed - I used to get drunk and lose my own shoes at parties, now I have a couple of shandies and lose my kids' - oh dear....... He'll have rather sweaty feet for a couple of weeks until we go back to school after the Dashain holiday, but won't, I think, hold it against me....


Here's our friend, Ash, first:





If you look really closely to the left of the tiger's chin you can see Noah's tummy scar from his op as a teeny:

No comments:

Post a Comment