Thursday 7 October 2010

More house

Here's our sitting room. It's a bit, um, orange.....
I have always been pretty safe / lazy before - most of our house in the UK was cream.
I thought we'd have a green sitting room here, but obviously it hasn't turned out that way..... But I like it. Apparently the winter nights here are very cold, so my thinking is that this room and a hot toddy will help to keep the cold out. It feels rather studenty to be using throws over scruffy but functional furniture, which I also quite like
Since I took this photo I have caved to peer pressure from Harv and swapped the mat (which I really liked) for a Tibetan rug (which I grudgingly adore).
Apart from the curtains it's all Fair Trade, so that's another good thing.....
Also, Noah's favourite colour is orange (although it has to orange with dinosaurs to get a guaranteed vote).


(And yes, that's Jungle Book on TV, with a stripy tiger to match the rest of the room.....)



2 comments:

  1. Fab colour - very in keeping with Buddhist robes! Hope you're all well and happy :) xxx

    ReplyDelete