Monday 4 October 2010

Autumn Season Swap

Just a quick post to show my season swap, sent to Joxy in the UK - I am so chuffed it finally arrived - about two weeks late, I think..... I really thought it'd gone to the post box in the sky.
Three little Autumn ladies, with a pumpkin, a squash, and a flower as a way of including the very different Nepali seasons. We are just coming out of monsoon here and the flowers are blooming. These blue ones on the vine are the ones I was trying to copy - they are perfect pentagons.


2 comments:

  1. I am really enjoying the photos of your new home and what you're up to. I love the Season Swap you made and those blue flowers are beautiful. It's getting darker over here and the colours of Autumn are all around, amazing to see how different it all is just a plane journey away! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh beautiful :-)

    I love our dolls, thank you :-) and as I said, Rye is very taken with them.. I've just notice dthat he's sneaked them back of the season table into his hands.. and he's now fast asleep holding them. OHhh,I will take him to bed in a mo.. just another 5 mins sitting down. :-)

    ReplyDelete