Saturday 15 May 2010

Songs for my babies

Pregnancy songs. These are the ones that remind me of growing my little ones.

Here's Eve's.
We went to see 'Closer' either just before or whilst I was pregnant. Romantic tragedies have unsurpringly seemed a lot less poignant ever since I became a mother - this is the last time I remember feeling empathy..... Might it come back at some point in the future? Anyhow - this song was on the radio a LOT when I was expecting the little chops.

This is Noah's.

And here's Thom's.
We went to see Radiohead at the Oval when I was 6 weeks pregnant with him. And listened to In Rainbows kind of exhaustively for an embarrassingly long time afterwards.....

3 comments:

  1. all such wonderful songs, do the children like them ?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, it's funny - I can't say they 'like' them, but they stop them in their tracks, if you see what I mean, and they go a bit 'far away' for a few moments.... and quite often then come for a cuddle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats lovely, touches them deeply and brings them a full heart, perfect.xx

    ReplyDelete