Sunday 14 February 2010

On the beeeeeeeeeach!!!!!!!

Shameless photo fest below........
We went to Ynys Las, nearish Aberystwyth for a fantastic and much needed day out...
Harv and I had almost forgotten how it feels to be out enjoying life with the littlies. (For those of you that don't know there has been a lot of yucky, bug-illness in the family since Christmas.) As soon as we got there, Eve and Noah ran off down the beach to make castles, then we had a picnic, almost got stuck in quicksand (Harv and Eve) and hunted for monsters and pirates in the sand dunes. We so needed this - it has been a real blessing of a day.

And this time last year Thom and I were busy becoming two people rather than one - a lovely arrival into the world for my beautiful son. He was born at ten past midnight so his birthday is tomorrow, but I am indulging myself in a few minutes of birthing memories, just because that's what I feel I need to do on all of my babies' first birthdays.















2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos (especially that last one of you and Thom) and an slightly premature happy birthday to Thom xxx

    ReplyDelete