Sunday 21 March 2010

Under the Sofa


Treasures from my under-sofa scavenging......Two favourite books, a dolly, a spring onion, a hair band and one of those dodgey dvds that appear from goodness knows where every so often. I honestly have NO idea where it came from...?

Thom came over rather sad and tired out from emptying the sideboard, cuddled up and nursed to sleep, while I sat and read a bit more of the Napthali book. I'm not sure that counts as nursing mindfully unfortunately, but I can live with it.

So - what's under your sofa??

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't possibly say what is constantly working its way under our sofa for fear of health and safety inspectors ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I daren't look under mine either ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll let you know in the morning when I sweep round in prep for charge arriving. Too tired to be bothered tonight.

    ReplyDelete