Sunday 21 June 2009

Solstice

Midsummer day seems like a good day to start (and it's very British-summery here - grey and a bit drizzly).
Presently.......
Thom is feeling a bit poorly and sad and therefore having an extended lunch
Noah is sleeping after a swim
Eve is very busy cutting out old magazines

Eve and I opened our season swap this morning. Here it is.......








Thank you so much for brightening up our solstice Sundog!

Here's our season table:-




















It has moved (and shrunk a bit) to make room for this....


A beautiful wooden kitchen from Spica - so we now have a catering sized play kitchen!



I also tidied up the rest of the toys - I can't explain why I'm so proud of this.















And here's my season swap item for Devonmama:


It's ages since I did any cross-stitch. I really enjoyed making it - but am glad it wasn't any bigger!









And not forgetting that it's Fathers' Day - here's Daddy's pressie - hope it's not too long till he gets to sit in it!!













And here are a few older photos:


Here's my lovely girl's felt-tip face:







Here are my lovely (biggest) boy's feet - he was sleeping in a foetal position last night when I went to check him last night
















And this is the treasure basket I put together for my friend's new bub:

1 comment:

  1. Gorg pics Roofy! Our children have the same kitchen - such a great model and fab on space saving. Looking forward to reading more of your posts xxx

    ReplyDelete