Friday 26 June 2009

Growing









Lunch with a fairy and a mad professor (check out Noah-boots' hair!)






































I am very excited that I've learned to cast on (courtesy of youtube - thanks for the tip Emily's mum) and started knitting a sweater for Thom.












A quiet afternoon in the garden for Eve, Thom and I. Sophie bear's having lunch with Dora in the new high chair. She's having a great time here, Meg! (Eve's Canadian cousin)



































My beautiful boy...










Here is how our garden is growing...... Teeny broccoli plants, protected to keep our monster rabbit off them; a huge rhubarb plant, thriving on neglect; Eve and Noah's sunflowers; some potted cucumbers and a tomato grown by mum; a geranium present from Margaret; a lovely purple flowering shrub I don't know the name of from Helen; and another bumper crop of plums all being well.





2 comments:

  1. Ooh, another lovely blog to add to my collection!!

    That little jumper was the first clothing item I knitted too!! The yarn looks really nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, another blog - the shame of it is that I don't have one, but I love reading everybody elses!
    The purple shrub is a buddleia btw.
    I've knit a few of those jumpers too roof, but haven't gotten round to sewing them up, my sewing really lets down my work so I'm waiting to get some help with mine :)

    ReplyDelete