Thursday 9 February 2012

Crappy Crafts = Eco bags

Here you go - three bags, made from old clothes:




Ok, so they are quite crappy, but I actually quite like them for that.
Big one is for Eve, made out of dad's shirt; middle sized one is Noah's, made from the jeggings(!) I cut off because it's so hot here in the summer that full length ones are much too hot; and the little one is for Thom Beaner, made fom one of the legs I cut off his trousers to make them into shorts - and gratifyingly already full of his little soldiers.

Think the two smaller ones have quite a bit of robustness to them and will last through lots of play - don't have quite the same confidence in Eve's, but I know she'll be chuffed I made it for her and that's the point of it really....

Happy weekend wishes to everyone xx

2 comments:

  1. They're fab...must get some made this weekend too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they're not crappy, I think they're great! I always get unstuck with drawstring bags and I love the handle you've put onto the larger one. xxx

    ReplyDelete