Friday 9 September 2011

Around the Ring Road

So, we're back in the 'Du, and have been for a month or so, but just BUSY starting / resuming school, and having our family from Canada staying.

Oh, and I have also been working for the last 4 weeks.

Since I have clearly demonstrated myself to be totally crap at the 'catch up' thing, I am just going to move on and stick to my New School Year resolution of showing more of KTM in the blog. Lists and background is on my to do....

Here are some pics of Kathmandu Ring Road....










And here are two of the Greenerlets a la 1975, sans car seats, au naturel, snoozing on the back seat of the Maruti Gypsy.......




And a windswept Eve, who'll still hang her head out of the window like a dog given half a chance.....

No comments:

Post a Comment