Tuesday 8 June 2010

Happy Campers

How much do kids love camping??
It starts as soon as we tell them that we are going - where will we camp? they ask. And who'll be there? The tent becomes a sort of play barn. They make their own beds (well, sort of). I had to BEG Noah to let me take the Bedroom photo - 'I want to mess it up, Mummy!' he insisted, trying to push past me and laughing.
And then there are rope swings, streams, camp fires, other people's tents, woods, swamps and waterfalls to throw ourselves into the love of.
After a looooong bath, their feet are still filthy.
Yep, we love camping.























2 comments:

  1. Love the pic of nthe boys sleeping - looks like you had a fab time :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I adore all of those pictures, happy campers .. such fun xx

    ReplyDelete