Thursday 3 September 2009

My Growing Boys














Thom and Noah seem to be growing up so fast at the moment. Noah is talking in sentences, dressing himself (albeit in Thom's new stripey trousers on occasion), and making his own snacks. He loves doing things independently.

And I've put on a photo of Thom's first 'proper' cold. We have one of Eve's when she was about 6 months old too. She looks SO miserable, poor little chicken, but Thom's quite stoically smiling through - just looking a wee bit disgustingly gunky..... I think it's important to remember these little things, as well as the more traditional things like crawling and walking - it's good to think of their resilience / robustness (if that is a word). This picture's only a couple of days old, but he's pretty much ok now - and VERY mobile. He crawled right under our bed this morning while I was dressing - it freaked me out a bit - I could hear him cooing away but couldn't work out where he was.

And this one's just pure indulgence on my part :-

No comments:

Post a Comment